Saturday, August 3, 2013

Ass Whopping

Mom and Dad took it easy today so Mom can rest and be strong to fight the cancer.  After going to the farmer's market in San Francisco to get fresh veggies, mozzarella cheese, mushrooms and a hanger steak for dinner they came home to chill in our yard.  The sat in the garden drinking wine.  Then they went upstairs for a long and leisurely bath followed by some luxurious sex.  Then they went back to the yard to play bocce.  They are both very competitive which made me nervous so I tried to get them to stop playing.  Every time one would toss the palino, I would rush to the end of the court wagging my tail and panting heavily.  Dad was very irritated with me because he would keep me off the court when Mom would play but Mom would let me distract Dad when he played.  Dad took an early lead which I didn't like.  Then Mom got four points on one play and then whooped Dad's ass.  It was a thing of beauty.  Dad may or may not have let her win.  It doesn't matter because Mom was felling good.  It was a glorious day.  I hope I helped Mom win!

No comments:

Post a Comment