Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Do I look fat?

Dad says I'm too fat from eating the plums that fall out of our tree.  Mom and I love Santa Rosa plums so much.  They won't give me any so I jump up as high as I can to snatch fruit from the tree.  Once all of that is gone, I have to wait for the delicious purple orbs to fall on the ground.  Dad tries to pick the fruit before it falls but he doesn't get all of it.  I especially like windy days.  Yum.  I also eat tomatoes from Dad's garden.  He yells at me but I just keep doing it because they taste so good and it helps keep the plants pruned back.  I have to do my part to help the family.
Dad is worried that Mom is too thin.  I think she looks great.  But Dad says she needs to keep her strength up during chemo treatment.  Mom doesn't like to eat anything when she gets the medicine.  We are on pins and needles to see what will happen on Monday when Mom gets the medicine again.  Meanwhile, I just saw a plum drop out of the tree.  It's my job to keep the yard clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment